Returns, refunds and exchanges
Product may be exchanged (subject to stock availability), returned or refunded within 10 days of receipt, provided that: -
1) The original invoice is presented;
2) All tags, certificates, warranties, instructions, product labelling, are intact and returned together with the Product;
3) The product is in Sellable Condition as defined below;
4) The product does not fall within the category of Excluded Items as defined below – the only exception permitted in the case of Excluded Items is in the case of Damaged Product.
Please note that delivery cost is non-refundable.
“Sellable Condition” means that the Product is still in its original packaging with the original labels and tags attached; that the Product is in the condition originally sold; and that the Product is not damaged or soiled in any way.
“Excluded Items” are defined as: -
· Goods that are not in Sellable Conditions;
· Custom peronalised EasyHairDye (EHD) hair color formulations ;
· All clearance or sale items.
Customers should submit any requests for returns, refunds or exchanges by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of receipt of the product, stating the order number, the reason for returning or exchanging the product and whether an exchange or refund is requested. For products to be exchanged, please state the product in replacement you wish to obtain.
Products outside 10 days of receipt may be accepted at the sole discretion of EHD.
Upon receipt of the returned product, EHD shall process and inform the customer’s request for exchange or refund accordingly.
Returns or exchanges
Returns must be sent to EHD via courier at the customer’s own cost. Customers shall take full responsibility for the returns. EHD reserves the right to refuse returns that are not made via courier.
Customers shall arrange for own delivery of the exchanged product.
In case of receiving a product which appears to be damaged, EHD shall determine whether the product is damaged. Product damaged as a result of fair wear and tear will not be accepted as Damaged Product. If the product is determined to be damaged (“the Damaged Product”), customers will be entitled to a full refund or exchage of the product as appropriate within the circumstance.
Customers should contact EHD in respect of any Damaged Product and immediately by emailing ; together with photographic support regarding the Damaged Product and order number. EHD reserves the right to request the return of the Damages Product at the customer’s expense before authorising a refund or exchange.